January 8, 2017

April Lilli Design Team: Simple Stories "Winter Wonderland"


I have been chosen to be on the April Lilli Design Team for the first half of 2017. I'm so excited! If you followed me for a long time you know that I love sharing my passion with you all! To have the opportunity to help a small business grow and reach more people and maybe get some of you interested in and passionate about scrapbooking feels really great.

Every month there is a featured collection in the April Lilli Shop which is 20% off the original price. For the month of January 2017 this is the Simple Stories Winter Wonderland collection. I have filmed a very detailed unboxing for you where I talk about my ideas for this wintery collection. I am still working on several ideas and will be sharing them with you here on my blog, on instagram and over on my youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment